Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pictures of the hike

Alrighty, here is the slideshow of 50 pictures from the hike. Here's a copied and pasted version of how to use the slideshow (from the other post that I used a slideshow on):

Here's how to work the slideshow: first, put your mouse over the slideshow and a little menu will come up from the bottom, click on the little comment bubble to be able to see my captions for the pictures; second, you can either press the play button to play the slideshow or, if the pace of the slideshow is too fast (I can't slow it down) then you can just click through the pictures using the arrows; third, if you'd rather see the pictures without the slideshow, just click on one of the pictures and you'll be taken to the album itself on Picasa's website.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Matt said...

Dude, looks like you guys are having an amazing time. You are experiencing a lot of different things than last term. I wish I was there, but am glad where God has me now.

Where was that last hike, Dents du morcle? That looks absolutely amazing! It tops all the other hikes that we did I would imagine, did you do it on a weekend?