Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Um.....

I really don't know what to say about this post.

I've made a video. A video that could ruin my chances of ever becoming an elected official.

I guess I should at least explain what's on the video so you won't be blindsided.

On Sunday night we watched the movie Zoolander at L'Abri. Afterwards we had a "Ridiculously Good-Looking Party/Walk-Off". Of course, I won the walk-off. I would say, in fact, that I dominated it.

This video is a record and commemoration of my victory.

Disclaimer: I was wearing makeup, but only a little bit, and no more, I think, than Hansel himself would wear.

Enjoy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris, how we miss thee.

livethelifetoday said...

Holy friekin' crap. Chris, you are nuts but awesome. Will you be in town over the Christmas holidays? I return on the 15th of December.