Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'll be posting later on tonight...

Yeah, I haven't posted in a really long time, but it's for a good reason. I made a video showing what a day at L'Abri is like and it's taken me awhile to upload it to YouTube because the six parts are so big. Hopefully I'll have at least four of them up later on tonight for you to watch. Until then, here's a book cover I've been working on for my tutor Greg.


***Update: For some reason, at least on my computer, the colors of the picture are coming out weird. Just imagine that the sky above the grass is blue like a normal sky and the mud at the bottom is brown like normal mud. I don't know what Blogger's up to with these weird colors.***

3 comments:

Patrick said...

I like the blogger colors...

John said...

I like it, man. It's reminiscent of the 50th anniversary edition of Schaeffer's "He Is there And He Is Not Silent."

I think I'm taking over your duties for next term. And I watched your videos on YouTube. I'm a Southerner too and I agree. Yankees SUCK.

livethelifetoday said...

Dude, the blogger switch of colors makes it look...I don't know...apocalyptic. Consider the blogger version.