Thursday, December 13, 2007

Zombie Survival Guide


Bought it today. The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead. I'll let you know how to save yourself after I'm finished reading it, which will probably be by the end of this weekend in Asheville.

In other news, if you didn't already know, I'll be going to Asheville this weekend with my family to stay at the Sourwood Inn.

Okay, this blog post, however short, has been too much about my boring life for my comfort. I want to stay away from the type of blogging where I just tell you what is going on in my life unless I'm going to make it into some half-fictional story that will entertain you.

I'm done.

1 comment:

reneamac said...

I think sometimes it's OK, even important to write about the 'boring' stuff, the mundane. Because that's life, and we lose something when we lose that.

That's what I tell myself anyway. Can't wait to hear more about how to protect myself in case of zombie attack. It'll be difficult to defend Bellevue without you.