Friday, June 22, 2007

Cake

Just to let everyone who reads this know, I left my cell phone in Switzerland. Right now it's probably somewhere in a shipping center the US, but it's not with me. My roommate back at L'Abri mailed it to me sometime last week, but I haven't gotten it yet. In the meantime I'm using my Dad's phone. The number for that phone is: 843-455-4167. Some of you may recognize that number. Yes indeed, it is the very first cell number that I ever had. Somehow it has stayed in the family. Anyway, if you want to get in touch with me that's the number you should call. I don't have any of your phone numbers so you'll have to initiate contact.

Also, I haven't charged my camera batteries so no pics of my new kicks yet, but they're on their way I promise.

Bonus points for whoever can guess why in the world I named this post Cake.

No comments: