Monday, June 25, 2007

Photostream Test

Well, I just wanted to try out this slideshow on my blog to see if it worked. It does. Or at least it should. If you're using Internet Explorer (shame on you), you may have to refresh the page if it doesn't show up the first time. Let me remind all of you that there's a nice link to the right that you can click on and download Firefox to use as your internet browser for free.

Anyway, I wanted to try out this slideshow so that when I finish uploading all of my Switzerland pictures to Flickr, I could use this to display them on the blog. In the meantime, here are the pictures from my final project in my medium format photography class. The series is affectionately titled "Sunshine and Stardust: Life without a seatbelt." All of the pictures were taken within 15 minutes of my home in Conway between the hours of 11 pm and 3 am using existing light or the headlights of my Toyota Matrix. I hope you enjoy.

PS - If you put your mouse near the top or bottom of the slideshow some controls will come up to navigate through the pictures.



No comments: