Sunday, August 12, 2007

Yo man let's get out of here.

Word to your mother.

Yep, I'm leaving tomorrow for Switzerland. My sister's driving me to Charlotte tomorrow morning and my flight leaves at 2:50 in the afternoon. I'll be in Geneva by 8 am Tuesday morning and to L'Abri by 11 that afternoon. Soooo...I'll see you guys in a few months. Three-and-a-half to be exact. I'll be back in the states on December 4th. I'll miss you guys.

As far as my blog goes, I'm going to try to update it at least once a week. Once I get over there, I'll probably decide on a day or two that I will definitely post. Another thing is that since I'll have my computer with me, I'll be able to write blog posts offline and then post them once or twice a week. So look forward to that. It's going to be awesome.

Bye guys.

No comments: