Sunday, July 29, 2007

Everything you need to know

Seriously. Go to WiseGeek.com and you will find answers to any question you could realistically imagine. They have answers to everything. What do you want to know? Hmmmm . . .

-What is a quarter horse?

-How can I clean a keyboard?

-What is the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPs)?

And that is just a few of the millions of questions and answers that you can find on this amazing website. I highly suggest you go and waste as much time as possible on WiseGeek.com.

In other news, I went with my family to Charleston this weekend. Every year they take a boat trip down there with the Tammy and Kendall Elvis and (for the past three years) Rick and Jackie Norris. The trip was great. I got to hang out with Josh Eichenberger and Peter Hearn, two of my best friends from high school who I haven't seen in probably three years. I also got the pleasure of hanging out with Becky Ryan one night. Between those friends and my awesome family, the weekend was a blast.

1 comment:

Dave said...

hey buddy thanks for returning my calls punk! Lisa and I are heading to Pgh for the weekend. Then we're home for the rest of summer. When are you heading off again?