Thursday, July 12, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Bye everybody. I'm going to Argentina today. Don't worry, I won't be gone long. I'll be back next Saturday (the 21st). The trip to Argentina should be a good one. I'm going with Northeast Presbyterian Church which is the church I went to for awhile in Columbia. The guy who's leading the trip, Henry Clay, was a missionary in Argentina for about two decades and so he enjoys taking some people down there each summer to get an idea of what the church and culture are like in and around Buenos Aires. We're going to be doing some construction work on an orphanage and meeting a lot of the people that Mr. Clay worked with while he was down there.

I'm going to take as many pictures as I can, and I'll be sure to post and write about it when I get back. I hope you guys don't miss me too much cuz I won't be posting while I'm over there.


I'll leave you with this amazingly addictive game. It's called Escapa! and you can play it here. The goal is to click on the red square and keep it from hitting any of the walls or the moving blue shapes. My personal record is around 40 seconds. See if you can beat it. Escapa!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Speaking of jet planes...Thursday, July 19th.