Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I spy . . .

Pat McQuinn! I'm going to see Pat tomorrow in Interlaken. I don't know anything about Interlaken. I just asked a girl from Switzerland that's sitting in the computer room what Interlaken is like. She said it's a ritzy ski area. I'm dropping big bucks to go see him (156 francs) but I figure it's worth it. How many times will I get to hang out with Patrick McQuinn in a Swiss ski resort town?

I can't really say much tonight because I had to do a bunch of other stuff on the internet before I posted, but hopefully I'll have some pictures by Friday of my time with Pat in Interlaken.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please say hello to Pat and have a great time. Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Dave said...

Pat McQuinn, No way. THE Pat McQuinn, the myth, the ledgendary Pat McQuinn?

who is pat mcquinn?

housepartyof2 said...

Hey bud -
Just read your whole blog in one sitting and I love it! Excited about your adventures and your learnings...would love to hear more, so I will keep checking in and getting updated. miss you bro - kel