Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hi, I'm a Marvel. And I'm a DC.

Okay okay okay. I admit that I am a huge dork, but this video is hilarious to me. Whoever made this is a genius. And the best part is there are four other videos just like it. Here's a link to the YouTube page with all of the videos on it. I highly recommend watching every single one of them. Just embrace your inner dork.
***The video may take a little longer than normal to load. I'm not sure why, but it seems that when you embed video on here it lengthens the load time. If you don't feel like waiting just click on the link and go straight to YouTube.***

Also, Heroes final three episodes (of the first season) are starting this week. If you haven't seen it, it's the best show on TV (besides maybe The Office). Go to the Heroes page on nbc.com to watch old episodes or go to Fanpop and search for episodes there although it seems like NBC has been cracking down on people posting full episodes on that site.

In other news, I just realized that Blogger automatically cuts down the spaces after a period to one space even if you type in two.

No comments: